Wifi Password: Is posted on the refrigerator in the kitchen.
Facility Hours: During the season, the Pool, Clubhouse and Sport Court will be open from 10 A.M. until closing at 9 P.M... Friday & Saturday till 10 P.M.
Facility Rental: Available year-round. See website for details.
Security System: Surveillance cameras are operating 24 hours a day.
Persons without Keys: Do not open the pool gate or clubhouse door for individuals without keys.
Gates & Doors: Gates and doors must be kept closed at all times. This is a Cobb County Law.
No Smoking: This is a No Smoking recreational facility.
Cleaning: The facility is cleaned each morning during pool season.
Barbecue Grill: Has been provided for your use. Please help keep it clean for the next person.
Kitchen: Please keep clean as if it was your own. Items left in the refrigerator may be removed without notice.
Damages: Any damages to the facility by a member or their Guests will be the financial responsibility of the member.
Alcoholic Beverages: Common sense rule. No Glass items in pool area.
Unruly Members and/or Guests: Intoxication and use of vulgar or obscene language will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave the facility.
No pets, bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters, or any other mobile type toys allowed in the pool area.
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SOLO SWIMMING. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
- COBB COUNTY LAW REQUIRES: That all doors and gates must be kept closed at all times.
- COBB COUNTY LAW REQUIRES: The rope across the pool must be attached at all times.
- No Glass Containers in the Pool area.
- No running or rowdy behavior will be tolerated.
- No loud music.
- Only one person at a time on the diving board.
- Children not potty trained must wear rubber pants over swim diapers when entering either pool, as per Cobb County Regulations. Bathing suits with liners do not qualify as either swim diapers or rubber pants.
- Guest rules must be followed. (see Guest Rules)
- Children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Ages 16-17 also require an adult unless there is a signed waiver on file. (see waiver exception)
- The baby pool water jets are set on a timer. Keep children from standing on the jets or removing any drain covers or other parts.
- When leaving the facility please collapse umbrellas, clean off tables, return chairs under tables, and put trash into containers provided.
- Remove all pool toys and floating devices from both pools and pool deck. Take items home or store in the container provided near the restrooms.
- Evacuate the pool area during thunderstorms, secure tables, chairs, and umbrellas.
SPORT COURT RULES
- For use by Wicks Lake members and guests only.
- No swearing or abusive behavior will be tolerated.
- No urinating in the area.
- Riding bicycles and scooters on court only, not the lake dam.
LAKE RULES - STRICT RULES
- The Homeowners Association owns two lots on the lake. One lot is directly behind the playground area extending to the dam and the other on the wooded lot side of the dam. The dam is the property of the HOA.
- Wicks Lake Full, Civic, and Associate Pool Members, and their families and guests are allowed access to the lake via these sections only. Respect the private property of Lake Owners and the protected Wildlife Habitat area.
- Please pickup any trash in the area and dispose of it properly.
- Electric or Rowing boats are allowed on the lake by Members Only and/or lake property owners. Absolutely NO gasoline motors allowed.
- No swimming or wading allowed at any time.
- Approved life jackets are required by law for boating.
- Fishing from the dam only is allowed. Not on Private Property.
- 16 and 17 year old children of members who are unaccompanied by an adult per a signed Waiver, may not bring guests.
- 18 year old children of members may bring 2 guests as long as those guests are 18 years of age or older.
- Out of town guests of members may use the recreational facility during their stay as long as a board member has been notified. This is for identification purposes only.
- A member may bring a non-member from Wicks Lake on a ONE TIME BASIS.
- Members who are babysitting non-member children must provide a completed Waiver for Babysitters form to the Board of Directors for approval. Babysitters of members’ children must also complete the waiver.
Do Not give your key fob to anyone not on your list of pool users. Your membership will be terminated with no refund.